So after starting my career in media relations at a boutique firm and spending the last two years at Zapwater, I definitely have seen both the high's and low's of working at an agency. However this past year at Zapwater, I have seen a lot of amazing accomplishments the entire team has achieved on behalf of clients and as one of the few growing agencies in Chicago. Below please find my TOP 10 list of media relations highlights for 2008 from Zapwater clients:
10. K.Amato earrings were seen on Eva Longoria Parker four (4) times in a two (2) month span.
09. Green Tie Ball XVII gets the most amount of publicity since its early days of inception.
08. The wrap party for Johnny's Depp's movie "Public Enemies" is hosted at Bon V.
07. le Dress opens in Wicker Park and gets awarded best new dress boutique by Chicago Magazine.
06. Kelly Edwards gets major national publicity in Good Housekeeping, Cosmopolitan, and the Tyra Banks Show.
05. Kim Kleeman of Shakespeare Squared was awarded 40 Under 40 in Crain's Chicago Business.
04. FOX Chicago (WFLD-TV) honors RA Sushi as the best sushi restaurant in Chicago.
03. The Hotel Sax Chicago hosts an amazing two-day unveiling with over 5, 000 people in attendance.
02. The Illinois Film Office, Flashpoint Academy and Zapwater host a party at Sundance for the movie "The Merry Gentleman."
01. HUB 51 finally opens and is most talked about new restaurant in Chicago with a superb menu and unbelievable events.
Vice President, Lifestyle