Client Happenings: 3rd Annual Search for the Next Great Pop Up
It's that time of year! Block 37, Chicago’s modern shopping, dining and entertainment destination in the heart of the Loop, is once again offering both established and emerging brands the ultimate opportunity to connect with local consumers with its annual pop-up competition: The Search for the Next Great Pop-up. One brand, designer, artist or creator will have the opportunity to win a FREE prime retail space during the busy fall season, as well as $2,500 in prize money and a consultation with Pop-up Republic to help build out their space.
Entries will be judged based on application materials; the brand’s plan for the space; social following and by the judging committee. New this year is a panel of guest judges, who have extensive background and experience in both retail and branding, that are listed below:
- Susanna Homan, Publisher and Editor-in-Chief, Chicago magazine and SPLASH
- Jeremy Baras, CEO, Pop-up Republic
- Corri McFadden, Founder, eDrop-off
- Lindzi Shanks, Founder, The Trendy Sparrow
- 2015 Winner of the Search for the Next Great Pop-up Competition
Think you and your band have what it takes to be the next pop up at Block 37? We hope you will apply here!
Katie Niemiec, Publicist