Meet Team ZAP Member, Molly Mara
Molly joined the team as Publicist in January 2018. Prior to Zapwater, she worked at Skirt PR for almost three years with a focus on traditional media outreach, event planning and influencer relations for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. She additionally worked for Zeno Group and XA, The Experiential Agency after graduating college. Molly went to the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, and graduated with an Advertising degree.
To learn more about Molly, see her answers to a collection of silly questions below:
- Hottest Ryan Gosling Role: Crazy, Stupid, Love
- Strange Talent: Organizing closets or packing a suitcase
- Favorite City: Rome ❤
- Go-to Coffee Order: Latte with skim milk
- Current Style Icon: Alicia Vikander
- Pizza Topping: Prosciutto, veggies + buffalo mozzarella (when available)!
- Worst Habit: Online shopping
- Vacation Style – See Everything or Do Nothing: A mix of both! Love a stacked itinerary, but got to work in some R&R
- Sweet Food Kryptonite: Dark chocolate
- Salty Food Kryptonite: Movie theater popcorn
- Beauty Thing You’d Never Do: Botox
- Thing You Could Never Have Enough Of: Bravo binges
- Favorite Internet Acronym: OMG