ZAPWATER COMMUNICATIONS RETAINED BY WORLD OF BUSINESS IDEAS FOR ANNUAL CONFERENCE
NEW YORK (September 11, 2017) – The World of Business Ideas (WOBI) has retained Zapwater Communications, Inc. to support public relations support for the 2017 World Business Forum. The World Business Forum is a two-day transformative learning experience that brings together thousands of restless minds united by their passion for business. Attendees come to be inspired by some of the world’s most renowned figures: a blend of content comprised of CEOs, entrepreneurs, innovators, thinkers, artists and sportspeople.
WHO: This year’s speakers include the below:
- Abigail Posner | Head of Strategic Planning at Google’s Creative Think Tank for Agencies & Brands
- Anthony Bourdain | Groundbreaking Chef, Author and Raconteur
- Michael Phelps | Most Decorated Athlete in Olympic History
- Michael Porter | World’s Leading Authority on Competitive Strategy
- Stephen Covey | Leadership Development Pioneer
A full list of 2017 speakers is available at https://humanification.wobi.com/wbf-nyc/#speakers.
WHERE: Lincoln Center, David H. Koch Theater, 20 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY 10023
WHEN: November 16 – 17, 2017
Scope of work includes media relations, partnership development, and planning and executing exclusive media experiences at the conference.
For more information on the World Business Forum or to register, please visit https://humanification.wobi.com/wbf-nyc/ or follow along on social media with the hashtag #WOBINYC.