Zapwater is Thankful for...
From our amazing clients and projects to our wonderful staff and family and friends, the Zapwater team is thankful for many things. This year, we're sharing what our favorite thing about Thanksgiving is and what we are most thankful for. Enjoy!
My Favorite Thing about Thanksgiving is…
- Dave: The Macy's Thankgiving Parade. Growing up in New York, my dad used to take us every year.
- Jenn: Being with family.
- Mayra: My mother-in-law’s turkey and the bourbon pecan pie from Flur bakery (in Riverside).
- Morgan: Getting to spend quality time in the kitchen with my family. Growing up, my dad owned a restaurant, so some of my favorite memories throughout the years involve food and cooking.
- Nora: That it heralds the start of the most wonderful time of the year.
- Stephanie: Being surrounded by family and friends. We have a Thanksgiving dance-off every year between families so it’s always a blast.
- Brigid: Being home with my family, and my mom’s apple pie.
- Grace: Having one day where calories just don’t matter… and of course spending time with family.
- Carly: The Food! It’s my favorite meal of the year – Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing, ALL the gravy, Green Bean Casserole, Cranberry Sauce. Mmmm.
- Katie F: The food!! Turkey and Stuffing are my favs.
- Allie: spending time with my family!
- Katie N: The holiday cheer that follows shortly after, oh and the pumpkin pie!
- Neda: food!
This Thanksgiving, I’m most thankful for…
- Dave: Spending time in Jamaica with my loving and supporting wife and my three beautiful children Annarose, Lincoln & Penelope.
- Jenn: Good health, happiness, and having a job that I love. I’m also thankful for my niece, Emma! She has brought so much joy to our lives, and I love seeing my brother and sister-in-law in action. They are wonderful parents!
- Mayra: My families health.
- Morgan: My wonderful family and friends.
- Nora: My loved ones.
- Stephanie: My parents!
- Brigid: My family, friends and that everyone is healthy and happy!
- Grace: My new fiancé and our families.
- Carly: My family and fiance’s family being all together for our first joint holiday!
- Katie F: My wonderful, crazy family!
- Allie: My new Zapwater family!
- Katie N: Bringing the whole family together. From NYC to Chicago and Missouri, the gang is all here!
- Neda: My family.
Cheers to a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends!
The Zapwater Communications Team