ZAP Bites: Yes Way, Rosé
The patios are open, the sun is shining and everyone’s favorite time of year is in full swing… rosé season! To impress your friends with a twist on this favorite summer sip, try out a rosé punch. It’s so simple that even I (a self-proclaimed kitchen nightmare) can make it!
- 1/4 cantaloupe, peeled
- 1 small peach, pitted
- 1 small nectarine, pitted
- 2 bottles chilled dry rose wine
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups golden or red raspberries
- Slice cantaloupe, peach, and nectarine into bite-size pieces.
- Pour wine into a large pitcher, and stir in sugar.
- Add sliced fruit and raspberries, and refrigerate, covered, for 2 hours.
- If you like a fruitier taste, let the fruit sit in the wine overnight.
- To serve, add freshly sliced fruit.
Recipe and image from Martha Stewart.
Brigid Parr, Account Supervisor