Meet Team ZAP: Anna Schapiro
Anna Schapiro joined the Zapwater Communications team in April 2016 as an Assistant Publicist with a focus on lifestyle and consumer clientele. Previously, she interned at Zapwater during summer 2015 and winter 2016 supporting a variety of client accounts. Anna recently received her bachelor's of science in journalism from Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism, where she had a concentration in integrated marketing communications and a minor in psychology. Prior to her time Zapwater, she interned at a variety of Chicago media and communications institutions, including Chicago Splash magazine, A Drink With, and advertising agency Energy BBDO. Anna loves spending time with her friends and family, cooking, doing yoga, staying active outside and reading books and magazines. She is especially excited to move to Lakeview in August with one of her best friends from childhood.
- Favorite Food: When I’m being healthy: grilled veggies or avocado, when I’m being not-so-healthy: pasta, pizza, anything fried, the list goes on and on…
- Favorite Movie: Eat Pray Love
- Favorite TV Show: Top Chef
- Favorite City: New York
- Guilty Pleasure: Laying out in the sun all day with good company and good drinks
- Favorite Holiday: Fourth of July or Halloween
- Favorite Chicago Restaurant: Pasta Palazzo in Lincoln Park- simple, casual and so good!
- Drink of Choice: Coffee to function and water to feel healthy