MEET TEAM ZAP: Allie Duncan
Allie Duncan joined the team as an Senior Publicist in August 2015 in the fashion and lifestyle division, working on a variety of consumer accounts within the space. Prior to Zapwater, Duncan was the Assistant PR Manager for Bloomingdale’s, where she maintained the in-house public relations office and executed more than 350 sales-driving events per year. Allie has an extensive media relations background and also contributes regularly to publications like Domino magazine; Sheridan Road magazine; and a number of titles within the Modern Luxury family. She holds a Bachelor of Journalism from the University of Missouri.
To learn more about Allie, see her answers to 14 fun questions (taken from Cupcakes & Cashmere) below!
- Hottest Ryan Gosling Role: Crazy, Stupid, Love
- Strange Talent: Finding any person’s email address
- Favorite Indulgent Beauty Process: Mani/Pedi
- Pink or Red Lipstick: Neither – lip balm!
- Go-to Coffee Order: Diet Coke J
- Current Celebrity Style Icon: Alicia Vikander
- Pizza Topping: Pepperoni
- Worst Habit: Using too many exclamation points in emails!!!
- Vacation Style – See Everything or Do Nothing: Do nothing (for the most part)
- Sweet Food Kryptonite: Buncha’ Crunch
- Salty Food Kryptonite: French fries
- Beauty Thing You’d Never Do: Perm
- Thing You Could Never Have Enough Of: Sleep
- Favorite Internet Acronym: FML