Wellness Inspo for the New Year
Needing some inspiration for wellness goals in the new year? Look no further than these top fitness and wellness trends, including ideas for how to make them a reality for your lifestyle. Trust us, they are easy tips and tricks that can make a huge difference!
- Moringa: Move over turmeric, the new anti-inflammatory in town is moringa, a super-green. Visit your local Fresh Thyme Farmers Market to purchase the veggie and start adding to your smoothe recipes.
- The Importance of Self Care: Self care is more than just bubble baths and dark chocolate. Well + Good calls it, “everyday healthy rituals that help keep your body and mind energized.” Add a mini-meditation at the end of the day, start a gratitude journal, or simply smile before getting out of bed to stay positive and vibrant this year.
- Wellness-Inspired Home Décor: Zen your space with crystals, green plants and Himalayan sea salt lamps, which emit healthy negative ions. Purchase one from Amazon here. Add indoor herbs from Burpee Home Gardens for a nature-inspired vibe.
- Longevity Beauty Treatments: Keep your skin in tip-top shape with anti-aging specials, such as the Anti-Aging Mask at the WELL Spa + Salon at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa.
- Neutral Activewear: Update your leggings from the typical black to lighter shades of blush, gray and cream to add a more meditative vibe to your workout and leisure wear. Brands like Athleta are banking on this trend.