This last week of October marks my two year anniversary at Zapwater. Looking back at my time here, a lot has changed. Zapwater as an agency has grown tremendously in more ways than one and being a part of the growth has been and will continue to be exciting.
In honor of my ‘anniversary,’ I wanted to provide a quick snapshot of all that has changed in the life of Zapwater during my time here:
· More dogs: When I started we had Douglas, Henry, Boots and Leonard. Now we have Brooklyn and will soon have a new puppy Chloe, hanging out in the office.
· Events: The events just keep getting better and better. Most recently, the Zapwater team hosted an event with one of the world’s billionaires, Miley Cyrus and Gerard Butler. Need I say more?
· The Office: We were finally busting at the seams in the old office so we relocated to a loft building in the West Loop! The new space amazing and only two blocks from my place (a bonus for me!).
· Caliber of Clients: As a Chicago based agency, we will always love our local clients. With that said, it is still very exciting to be working with national and even global brands and our agency has seen more and more of those coming in over the past two years.
· Some things actually haven’t changed: which is a good thing! Since I’ve started, I’ve not only seen us bring in new clients, but have also witnessed and helped retain old (and still very important) clients. It’s satisfying to work with a client for a long period of time and watch and help them continue to grow.